The World's Leading PowerPoint to DVD/Video Conversion Program. No complex computer skills are required. Just import the PowerPoint files, create professional looking DVD menus from build-in templates, and start the burning process. It’s all that easy!
- Export PowerPoint files as dynamic video rather than a series of static images;
- Keep the preset animations, transitions and timings functional;
- Create professional looking DVD menus for flexible and fast navigation;
- Support generating high resolution video for HD-TV playback.
Why would you ever want to burn a PowerPoint presentation to DVD?
People usually create PowerPoint DVD presentation for some obvious reasons:
1. PowerPoint is easy to deal with, but a PowerPoint installed PC is required for playback.
2. A DVD machine is more affordable, and DVD discs are better for sharing and delivering.
3. One can edit a PowerPoint presentation, but cannot modify the content in the DVD.
Wondershare PPT2DVD is the first program that enables users to convert existing PowerPoint presentations to dynamic DVD movies with ease. The final output will retain all subtleties from the original presentation, such as animations, transitions, sounds, video clips, and even hyperlinks between slides! Besides, users are allowed to create eye-catching DVD menus for easy and quick navigation. Also, with the build-in DVD burner you can produce PowerPoint DVD movies without attendance.
You can convert your PowerPoint file in just 4 steps:
1. Importing the PowerPoint files;
2. Configuring settings to meet specific output needs;
3. Creating DVD menus with customizable templates;
4. Burning your PPT to DVD without attendance.
PPT2DVD key features in a nutshell:
1. Flexible output formats: PPT2DVD burns PowerPoint presentation to DVD for playback on TV, and converts PowerPoint to MPEG, WMV or AVI video clips for sharing on portable player.
2. Animations and Transitions: Do not hesitate to add animations, sounds and video clips to your presentation, since they will perform exactly the same in the final DVD.
3. Eye-popping DVD menus: The DVD Menu Design, which is integrated in PPT2DVD, empowers you to create professional look DVD menus with customizable theme packs.
4. DVD menu simulator: After you create your own DVD menus, you can use the creative DVD menu simulator to simulate the interactivity of DVD menu.
5. Navigate with remote control: By burning PowerPoint to DVD with DVD menus, you can easily manage and navigate presentations with a remote control, just like presenting with Powerpoint!
6. Batch conversion: You can import up to 12 PowerPoint files into one project. One disc will handle more presentations than before.
7. High compatibility: PPT2DVD will work with PowerPoint 2007 and Vista. Also it provides you comprehensive settings to adapt the output to various playback environments.
8. Preview before conversion: To save time and ensure the best output quality, PPT2DVD enables users to preview the video of the first 3 slides of each PowerPoint presentation.
9. Burn PowerPoint to DVD without attendance: The integrated DVD burning tool is able to burn your PowerPoint presentations to DVD disc without attendance.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007
Windows(32) 2000/XP(Service Pack 2)/2003/Vista
256MB RAM or above, 1GB or larger is recommended
Available Disk Space:
2 GB Free Space, 20GB or larger is recommended
Windows-compatible display with at least 800dpi x 600dpi resolution
Windows-compatible sound card (highly recommended for retaining sounds) PowerDVD or RealPlayer (Recommended for playback on computer)
DirectX 9 or above